LLORET DE MAR, COSTA BRAVA, SPAIN




SUMMER BEACH AND BREEZE IN LLORET DE MAR, WHAT I LIKED MOST AND LEAST











I stayed in Lloret de mar, Costa brava for a day and a half before going to Barcelona. 
As Costa Brava is famous for its stunning beaches, What I liked most there was the amazing beaches :) there are  boats that visit to the famous beaches and people can see most of all the beaches with that! when we asked the ticket prices to the ticket boxes, the prices were slightly different. So, If you wanna have a boat trip, check the prices of some ticket boxes and find the best option :)
I went to the beach ,which the castle El Castell de Sant Joan is located in, and loved the beach view with the nice castle.

When I decided to go to Lloret de mar, I didn't know that this town is also famous for parties. I arrived to the town on Saturday night and streets were full of party ready people and noisy.
As I wanted to have a relaxing stay there, I didn't like the atmosphere of the streets at the first time. But It was quite calm and peaceful on Sunday and I enjoyed relaxing mood there. If you just wanna a tranquil holiday there, It might be better to go there on weekdays.
I think that this town certainly deserved to visit on the way to Barcelona.
I do hope that this is helpful for anyone who has been considering to travel there :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments