FORMENTERA, SPAIN



ONE-DAY TRIP TO FORMENTERA<3




















I took a one-day trip to Formentera at the end of this August.
Formentera is a spanish island near Ibiza. This island is well-known across Europe for beautiful beaches but I think it is not that renowned across Asia or other countries unlike Ibiza.
The beaches were insanely beautiful with the aquamarine sea. I had lots of fun snorkeling there.
We rented motorbikes and travelled around there. From my experience, a motorbike is more convenient to travel and park than a car.
I haven't been to Ibiza yet but many people told me Formentera would be better destination than Ibiza for someone who prefer chillaxing and peaceful summer holiday.
If you've been to both of them, which island love more? ;)



You Might Also Like

0 comments