Sushi Buffet in Valencia :: Aoyama :: Gran via













As I was craving sushi today, I went to a sushi buffet restaurant, Aoyama, in Valencia even thought it was Valentine's day XD.
It was the best sushi buffet point Ive ever tired in VLC so far!!
I really enjoyed all kinds of sushi there especially I really liked the California roll with the peanut better sauce! yummm
Apart from the sushi, other plates like chicken and noodles were not japanese, more like chinese plates. I liked them by the way!
Until the dessert, all the plates satisfied me ;) I had profiteroles as a dessert and they were so good!
If you would like to have sushi fully, I would recommend you this place to try!!
You can recommend me some sushi restaurants or some other cuisine restaurant as well :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments