Ruzafa, Vanlencia :: Dulce De Leche cafe :: Plaza del ayuntamiento


A street with orange trees in Ruzafa, Valencia






I looked for a cafe to have a coffee and work with my laptop in Ruzafa and I found this lovely cafe that is called Dulce de Leche. 
I arrived there in the morning and there had been quite many people already. 
I just had a glass of americano and a chocolate croissant there but there were many good looking cakes. 
Also the staff of the cafe spoke in english well (As Ruzafa is popular area with foreigners) and were so kind. the interior decoration and atmosphere were so nice and cozy. 
I would like to go there again to have some cakes and coffee ;)



If you wanna see the good night view of Plaza del ayuntamiento(Cityhall square) in Valencia, 
you could go the the sky bar. 
I went there last Thursday for the first time and I was surprised at the great view of the square. 
The thing is that the price of coffee was not expensive. We had 2 cortados and it just costed 3 euros. Before Christmas I will visit there to see the night view again!



You Might Also Like

0 comments