PORTO, PORTUGAL


AT THE END OF OCTOBER IN PORTO, PORTUGAL





























I spent this halloween in Porto, Portugal! 
Porto is not a big city but I think it deserved to stay there for 3 days admiring old and beautiful houses, having port wines and enjoying the night view from the riverside.
What I liked in Porto was exploring nice alleyways and I could come across great city scenery.

There are some most beautiful stores in Porto. One of the most beautiful book stores in the world, Lello bookstore, and the most beautiful McDonald's.
It was my first time to pay some money to enter a bookstore but we got a discount as much as we paid for the entrance ticket when we bought a book there.
The bookstore was so gorgeous.

We agonised at the first time over whether to take a cruise ship or not at Douro river.
At the end we got on the ship and it was so good to have a look around the riverside.
The cruise ticket included wine tasting but It was not like a winery tour. I was only tasting a cup of wine.

As I was in Porto, I tasted some plates of Porto such as francesinha(a sandwich from Porto), bacalhau(cod) and nata(egg tart pastry) and I loved all of them <3



You Might Also Like

0 comments