BARCELONA IN AUGUST


SUMMER DAYS IN BARCELONA









It was not my first time to travel to Barcelona and I visited to my favorite places this time :)
 After walking through La Rambla street, I encountered Plaza Reial and had lunch there.
there are many bars and restaurants there and I had menu del dia as lunch there with the reasonable price (around 11 euros per person)
As I don't think all the restaurants there have the same price that I paid for the lunch, check some prices of restaurants before entering :)






























In this travel, I just entered to Sagrada Familia among the Gaudi's architecture as I saw most of them before and I had to wait for a long time to enter to the Park Guel without booking.
So, If you want to enter to an architecture of Gaudi, I definitely recommend to book the entrance ticket before. I had booked ticket with the specific admission hour for Sagrada Familia but I hadn't thought we would need to wait for a long time for entering the Park Guel... :(
I couldn't help but hold this park over till next time.

As the Sagrada Familia is the main symbol of Barcelona and it was summer, I entered there with a 15 euro booked ticket.
Even it is not that cheap, I think it deserves to pay this amount money to admire the Gaudi's masterpiece.
There are plenty of photos of it online and I saw them much. But the feeling inside there was quite different from seeing photos. I looked in awe of the colours of the stained glass, sunlight passing through and
I can say that it was the most beautiful and divine building I have ever seen.

One of my favourite things in Barcelona was the amazing night city view in the Catalunya art museum. unfortunately, I stayed in Barcelona from Monday to Wednesday and these days were exactly out from the schedule of opening date of the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc :(.
So if you wanna see the fountain, check the hours and dates before booking the hotel and flight.
The special place in this travel was Tibidabo which is a mountain looking down Barcelona. I had seen this place in the film called 'Vicky, Christina, Barcelona' and really fancied going there!  There is an amusement park and I appreciated the wide view of Barcelona. I loved the colourful theme park.
Personally I think the view of Barcelona seeing in Tibidabo could be more stunning at night.

I had a bunch of spanish tapas in the restaurant called Ciudad Condal, located to near Casa Batlló.
Everything was so good there excepting 40 minute waiting time. If you fancy having tapas there, go there early not to wait too long!


Barcelna is definitely one of my favourite cities I have been to <3
How about you?
I do hope that this can be helpful for anyone who fancies visiting to Barcelona :) <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments