SUMMER LIFE IN CULLERA, SPAIN


My 20-day summer holiday in Cullera, Spain :)








In the beaches and along them, there were many cool bars(chiringuito) with vibrant atmosphere and beautiful view.
I really enjoyed going there after dinner!













I spent almost 20 days in Cullera ,which is a town of Valencia community, and fully enjoyed this beautiful town in this summer XD
What I liked here is that there are many bars and restaurants along the beaches and the prices of them are not that expensive! I enjoyed many tapas and drinks out with reasonable price there. As it is beach side city, you would love there if you love Mediterranean food and want to try many seafood tapas!

Taking the sun and swimming in the sea with the good view was what I did every day but additionally, climbing a mountain, going up to old castle  and enjoying wider scenery of Cullera was one of my favorite things to do! 
If you want a place to enjoy beaches and mountains together, I think Cullera can be a destination for you :) 

Cullera doesn't have a lot of beaches but all the beaches there were so cozy and lovely. 
I live in Valencia now and I often go to Cullera at weekend as it just takes about 30 mins to get there from capital of Valencia by car.
I will continue to go to Cullera and some towns near Valencia to enjoy beaches and natural scenery :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments